09 July 2012

It begins... (again)

I have decided today is the day.

You know, what they say is 100% correct. Once you stop exercising daily, it's a million times harder to get back to exercising daily. Today I plan on starting DDPYoga and maybe get some cardio in.

Yesterday my mom and I started to look for foods with 10 or less ingredients. That, too, will be hard for me to transition into. For example, instead of opening a can of black beans, I have to boil, drain, shake, bake, broil, and sauté them. Opening up a can is much easier.

I'm keeping my My Fitness Pal account for looking up references to food when I'm out with friends or family. I don't plan on counting calories or tracking my weight using that website. Because, like I stated in previous entries, I don't want to count calories forever.

1 comment:

  1. If your goal is to be healthier/lose weight/whateverrererr, I do not believe that counting calories is very important. So I'm glad you're not going that potentially self destructive route.

    Then again, I see nothing wrong with how you are right now/have been.

    - Natalie

    ReplyDelete