03 June 2012

Healthy and Safe Travels

I'm currently at Burlington International Airport in Vermont. By 8 o'clock tonight (hopefully), I'll be in Chicago, visiting for a week. I'm excited to see friends and family, but, honestly, I miss my puppies children and future husband like crazy. Cray-cray.

Anyway, I knew there would be nothing healthy at the airport, so I decided to pack a few apples for the trip. I know, I'm sooo healthy. And, even though it probably wasn't a smart idea, I bought a 1 liter sized bottle of water, ironically called Smart Water. Four seats away from me sat a trendy looking, very pretty woman, drinking the same water. For some reason, it gave me a confidence boost.

I also bought a magazine and read an article about Miranda Lambert. There was a quote I loved in particular:
Everybody needs a partner like Blake Shelton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment