12 June 2012

Small Hiatus

In light of current life events, I'm going to have to put this blog on hiatus, at least until July.

Life events include:

  • Packing the apartment.
  • Moving back to Illinois.
  • Unpacking life.
  • Dealing with the United States Government and Immigration. 
I'm not sure if I'll have the time or the space to exercise in-house. And given we need to eat the rest of our food, it looks like I'll be eating a lot of pasta and canned beans and tuna. Thus, I'm not going to be concerned with my diet until I'm settled in Illinois. 

Julien and I will be separated until the US Government decides he can move in with me. We were apart for a year, together for a year, and now we'll be apart for up to 6 more months. It sucks, it's unexpected, I just hope we can settle the Immigration stuff quickly and correctly so we can continue our life together. 

Otherwise, I have a few prompts for when I begin blogging regularly again. Until then, stay healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. So what's going on? You don't have to comment here if you don't want to, but shoot me an email and let me know what's up, okay. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete