01 June 2012

I dropped the ball

DAMNIT! I missed another Vs. Thursday....

Feel-Good, Freak-Out Friday, I won't miss out on another one of these though!

Feel-Good: I just finished day 9, level 2 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It's amazing, when I did day 1, I could barely do anything. I mean, I still hate squat thrusts, but I don't have to do the modified version anymore. I rock it out with Natalie! Also, I'm going to Illinois for a week on Sunday to visit my family and friends. Hopefully I'll continue to run and continue doing the 30 Day Shred while I'm there. It's gotten to the point where I don't make time for fitness, it's become a natural part of my day, and I enjoy doing it.


Freak-Out: I went to the vet yesterday with both puppies. Let me tell you, walking 2 dogs at once is no cake walk, especially when both dogs are right-sided walkers. Anyway, our 1 year old pug weighs 32 pounds! The vet compared him to a 300 pound human. Pugs are only supposed to weigh 18-20 pounds... And since they're prone to breathing problems, because of their squashed faces, it's imperative that we keep him at a healthy weight. So, we're switching him over to diet dog food, walking him more often, and giving him less treats and table scraps. It's scary, Chubbs has really become part of our family, and Julien and I adore him. We want to make sure he's absolutely healthy and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment