25 February 2016

#vsthursday: Mac vs. PC

A little history of VS. Thursday before we jump in. I graduated with my BA from North Central College in 2011. (Wait. That is going to be 5 years ago this June. What the hell? Where did the time go?) For either a graduation gift or a going away gift (I moved to Montreal July of 2011), my friend Tyler gave me this book called, "Vs.: A Journal of Choices." In it you have to choose one thing over another, and what you choose says something about yourself. I haven't done a Vs. Thursday since 2012, so I'm interested to see if my choices have changed in the last 4 years... Probably, I'm a different person than I was back then... Anyway, on to the Vs!

Mac vs. PC

I'm going with PC. Mac computers are expensive, and they do the same thing PC computers do... If you would have asked past Aimee, she would have said Mac, but the present Aimee, the one who doesn't leach off of her parents and has to buy things for herself, says PC. I'm on one right now!

NOW if the question was Apple vs. Microsoft, iPhone vs. Android, or iPad vs. some other tablet, we'd have a few different answers... as I text you from my iPhone and play World Chef on the iPad.

If you chose mac: you're artsy and pretentious.
If you chose pc: you're practical and cheap.

What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment