21 February 2016

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet....

Last Monday, I decided it would be a good idea to start fresh. Peter went back to work after recovering from his hernia surgery, meaning we're forced to get up early, meaning I have time to go to the gym before work. The timing was right. I went Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. And I feel good. I'm doing a strength training program that I found on bodybuilding.com. It's marketed as the best way to lose fat, outside of excessive cardio. It's easy, and it's working for me, and it's a lot easier to go to the gym when you have a schedule.

I've opted against trying outside supplements or diet enhancers. Things like tea detoxes, and the like, don't appeal to me. I know with a careful eye on my diet and exercise, I can accomplish my goals.

Speaking of, remember when I posted weigh-in Tuesdays and Vs. Thursdays and Feel-Good, Freak-Out Fridays? I'd love to do that again... So, tomorrow is as good a day as ever.

Monday: I'll answer a random question.
Tuesday: Weigh-in.
Wednesday: Reaction.
Thursday: Vs.
Friday: Feel-good.

I'd also love to share my work-outs and food related qualms and successes. Maybe some reviews. Progress on my 2016 goals...

Here are my links to my social media... follow me, won't you?
MyFitnessPal
Instagram
Twitter (personal)
Twitter (professional)

No comments:

Post a Comment