22 February 2016

Whaaa?!

Random Question
What were you really into when you were a kid?

Frogs. Not the real kind, but the fake kind. Any sort of frog jewelry, stationary, t-shirts, anything. 
Boy bands. New Kids on the Block. 'Nsync. Backstreet Boys. 
I wish I could say The Wiggles... but I was into them in high school, which is embarrassing and confusing. 

Monday's are always rough for me. I usually work for 6 hours, and then have to go teach tap for another 3. And for some reason, my students have been crazy for the past few weeks. So I usually end up with a headache and really hungry... 

We got our girl scout cookies today. I stashed a box of Samoa's in my desk at work... don't tell Peter. 

Monday Movements
  • Alternate bicep curls; 10 lbs, 2 sets, 12 reps.
  • Ab twists; 10 lbs plate, 3 sets, 12 reps on each side.
  • Leg curls; 40 lbs, 12 reps, 1 set; 45 lbs, 12 reps, 1 set.
  • Standing calf raises; body weight, 12 reps, 2 sets.
  • Smith machine squats; 30 lbs, 12 reps, 2 sets.
  • Cardio; 1/2 mile run.
  • Cardio; 2h 45m of teaching tap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment