13 June 2013

Ahhhnald! Ahhhnald!!

Today we did squats at the gym. Well, squats, lunges, hammies, and calves.

Peter crushed me when it came to weight at 335 lbs. I don't think I could even budge 335 lbs, let alone squat 335 lbs.

I came in at 65 lbs. I attempted 85 lbs, but I didn't get deep enough in the pocket for it to count. But hey, I'll take 65 lbs any day!

Today at Water Street Studios (the place where I volunteer) a man came in interested in looking around the gallery space. We got to chatting, and he told us that he works for Trader Joe's doing the art on various signs and chalk boards. How cool is that?!?!?! And that is what he was hired for. They didn't hire him as a cashier and later found out he could draw. I think that is awesome, and I'm totally jealous of his job. I'm going to have to go to Trader Joe's just to look at the art. He gave me his Facebook url, his work is really freaking awesome! Realistic pencil and marker drawings, along with really sweet comic book inspired drawings. I definitely suggest you check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment