20 June 2013

we can't stop

I'm going to get a lot of flack for this (probably), but that's ok. Today I watched Miley Cyrus's new music video for her song, "We Can't Stop." And by watched it, I mean 3 or 4 times. And you know what? I really liked it. It was weird, it was strange, it was artsy, it was just... crazy. It didn't make any sense, which is why I have a slight infatuation with it.

Some of my favorite parts:

  • The strange TV head.
  • Miley tonguing the Barbie doll.
  • The lady "cutting" off her fingers causing pink goo to erupt from her hand.
  • Miley getting her head stepped on around the 3 minute mark.
  • Weird dancing bears.
  • The guy really enjoying himself while eating bread. 
  • Let's not forget the money sandwich.
I also just love how Miley rocks her style. The grillz, her weird suspender suit, and homeless guy hat. She don't give a fuuuuck, and I love it.

So anyway, watch it. It's really special, let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment