15 June 2013

Happy Friday!

Today was a loooong day. It started with applying for a job in Carol Stream. It was about a 30 minute drive, which really isn't bad considering the job pays $20 an hour. Worth it! It's still a part time job, but it's a library job, which is better than a retail job.

Before heading into work tonight, I went for a run outside. Using this website, I tracked how long my run was. Ultimately it was a little over 2 miles. I didn't run the whole time because it was kinda hot, and also because I just didn't want to. Official training for the 10K doesn't start until July 1st, so I'm definitely going to take it easy until then. No use injuring myself before training even begins!

I wanted to say something about my running fashion... but then I realized no one was home to take my picture (and also that I'm so not into fashion), so you're stuck with a MySpace-esque picture of me in my little shorts. I made the shirt in Craft Club my Junior year of college. The shorts are Old Navy, the shoes are New Balance, and the bra is sports. I know, real classy.

Take note of the pile of Converses and of the Chubby butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment