10 June 2013

Here goes

Me with new-born baby Chevy, my nephew.
October 22nd, 2012. That was my last blog post. Since then, I've gotten unengaged, bought a wedding dress, become an auntie, and been accepted to (another) graduate school to finish my MLIS.

But I'm not here to talk about all that. The way I've handled the last four or five months haven't been, well, ideal. I pissed a lot of people off, and some of them are probably still pissed off at me. But, like I said, I'm not here for that. I'm here, on my little piece of internet real estate, to talk about how I'm bettering myself as a person, both mentally and physically.

When you go through major changes like I did this year, you learn a lot about yourself, but you also learn a lot about others, the ones you associate yourself with. I know I'm not going to stay friends with every-single-person I meet. That's unrealistic. When I ask my mom or dad how many friends they still have from high school, or even college, the numbers are quite low. Yes, you might have a high number of Facebook friends, but let's get real, many of those friendships are fake. Oh hey, girl-I-haven't-seen-since-high-school, happy birthday bestie!! Do you think that girl who has over 1,000 Facebook friends is 'actually' friends with over 1,000 people?! No. Anyway, I guess sometimes major changes 'need' to happen, because then you know who really has your back.

Anyway, switching gears almost completely, I'm seeing someone new, named Peter. He is a body builder, who knows how to take care of himself, both mentally and physically. He's pretty freaking wonderful, you're probably going to be hearing a lot about him.

I miss blogging, I'm going to do it more often, promise. Great ready, because loveyourself-todayy is back in business.

2 comments:

  1. Aimeeeeeee!!! I missed you, girl!! And omg, newborn nephew is SO cute! Yayyy babies! This comment clearly doesn't have enough exclamation points yet, so I can't wait to hear all about Peter! :D And finally, YAY YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALIA!! how I've missed your online enthusiasm!! <3 I'm making a huge effort to start blogging again, so get ready to know way more than you ever wanted to know. Lets catch up soon! :):):)

      Delete