25 January 2014

bitch and moan

I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't a space for me to bitch and moan. I have my self esteem issues, but what girl doesn't? Some may be worse than others, but I don't want this blog to be a place where all I get (or want to get) is sympathy. It's not my styyyyle. I need this blog to be positive. Not for anyone but my own sake. Even if that means there are countless amounts of fresh start or starting over posts.

Last night was my final night at Rocky. THANK GOD. It was so boring... but now I can finally have a set schedule. The only night I'm working late is Wednesdays, and I'll have gobs of time for school and the gym. I have it all planned out. Meals, school, work. It's gonna be awesome.

Also, this semester is going to be a cakewalk compared to last semester. I know this because I finished all of my readings before the school week ended. I could even get a head start on next week... Feels good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment