08 January 2014

Goal size!

For the past 6-7 months I've been gauging my ears. It's been kinda controversial, but it's also something I've always wanted to do. And I've finally hit my goal size of 2 (unintentionally rhyming here). That's about 1/4 inch, so it's not insane. As far as gaping holes in my ears, this is minimal.

For Christmas, Peter got me a few pairs of plugs. Some wooden ones, some beautiful flowery ones, and some awesome blue and green eyelets. Shalyn had given me some cool owl plugs a while back, so now I have a few options once my ears heal. I can't wait to have a real collection going!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love gauges around this size...when they get too big they freak me out. Can't wait to see your collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I'm not going any bigger. I took out my previous size and could stick a Qtip through it. I feel like this size is still socially acceptable enough for me to get hired at a legit job. Priorities.

      Delete