15 March 2016

Ch-ch-changes

I've decided to not weigh-in weekly. I find, and have found this in the past, that when I go to the gym regularly, my scale either stays the same or goes up. And it's not healthy (mentally) to bog yourself down on that number.

SO I will make measurements and take my weight down monthly. It's the ides of March, so I set a reminder to take all measurements on the 15th of every month. We'll see where this goes from here.

157.6 lbs
43" hips
32.5" waist
36.5" chest

I know and follow at least 3 women online who lost weight and got fit through running. Part of me really wants to get back into it. I remember that runners high and satisfaction of conquering miles... but then I remember how much it physically hurt. How my hips grinded and my toes bled... Still, I get this twinge of jealousy when I see them posting pictures of their run or a sweaty selfie. Not saying I'm going to run another 1/2 marathon, but I'm thinking about it... (Sheena, talk me out of this!!)

(Unrelated), I recently splurged on Spotify Premium. And my splurged, I mean a whooping $12.99 a month! Anyway, it's awesome. It's like, all the music you could want, new, old, classical, story time jams, anything! It's great for dance class, and it's great for toddlers who need to shake it. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment