31 March 2016

#vsthursday: NYC vs. LA

New York City vs. Los Angeles

If the people of NYC and the people of LA were in a gang fight, I'd root for NYC. I think since they go through harsh winters, they have to gonads to win in a gang fight. The people of LA would be too soft and hippy-dippy, fear that they'd drop their Starbucks or ruin their tan.

Wow, stereotype much, Aimee?

Now, I've been to NYC once in my life. About 10 years ago, I went with the music department with my high school. We saw the sights, visited Time Square, saw the Statue of Liberty, etc etc etc. It was cool, but I'm not itching to go back anytime soon. I'd rather visit LA just because I'd be pumped to run into any YouTuber. I love that they can make a living being creative and by doing what they love. I look up to so many of them... Besides, California is beautiful... So in terms of what city I'd love to go visit. I'd say LA.

If you chose NYC: you're cerebral, suffer from delusions of grandeur.
If you chose LA: you're frivolous, suffer from delusions of grandeur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment