19 March 2016

#feelgood: Size 6


Today I went to the Gap. I have their credit card, so I get coupons and coupons and coupons... but I'm okay with it, since I only really buy clothing from the Gap now-a-days. Anyway, I found a dress that was super cute. I tried a size 12, too big. They didn't have a size 10, and I was bummed... so I decided to try at size 8. Too big! So I ended up with a size 6. Six. I felt pretty good. I also ended up leaving with 2 jeans skirts, a pair of shorts, and some sunglasses. Very good shopping trip, everything fit or was too big. Sometimes shopping trips don't always end on such a high note... 

So, lately I've been pretty happy with myself. I feel good, and I'm eating okay. I've been doing more cardio, and overall I'm just happy with myself and my body. Refreshed, and feeling accountable for my actions and emotions. 

1 comment: