22 March 2016

#randomquestion: personal hell

It's more like 2 questions today.

What does your own personal hell look like? How about your own personal heaven?

A personal hell would be someplace where it's always loud, and where someone is always yelling. Doesn't have to be at me, but yelling in general. I'd be stuck in a room with someone playing Call of Duty, yelling at the TV, and I'd be right next to this person screaming for help because I was sick or something was wrong. And I'm always cold. That's my personal hell.

A personal heaven is much nicer! First of all, it's quiet, but not dead silent. There can be nice music, or just ambiance sounds. It's preferably outside in the sun, but it's not too hot. Overall, though, it's just pleasant, and there are absolutely no first-person-shooter games!

No comments:

Post a Comment