27 March 2016

Is there such thing as a "normal week?"

Every time I think my week will be back to normal, something throws me for a loop. Whether it's an unexpected sinus infection or your husband has a 3 day suspension and pneumonia, nothing seems to be "normal" anymore.

Yes, all 3 of those things happened this past week.

Because of this sinus infection, I only managed to work out twice this past week.

March 21-27, 2016

  • Ran 2.25 miles.
  • Spin class: 60 minutes, 16.2 miles.
  • Stair stepper: 16 minutes, 1301 steps.
  • 12 push-ups, 25 walking lunges, 25 high knee walks.
  • 2h 45m of teaching tap.
  • At least 1366 calories burned.
Next week will be better. I am hoping for no unexpected illness and a pretty normal week. It's spring break for both the Kaneville schools and at the dance studio. Meaning I'm not teaching and the library will likely be packed with kids... so maybe it won't be so normal after all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment