17 March 2016

#vsthursday: St. Patrick's Day Edition


Happy St. Patrick's Day from the green crew at the Sugar Grove Public Library! I love my job, where else can you celebrate with green wigs?

Today's Vs. Thursday is a good one.

Girl Scout vs. Badger

I'd vote for the badger, 100%. Especially if it's a Honey Badger. Because he don't give a fuck. But also because I heard from a coworker that when her daughter was in girl scouts, one of their prizes or incentives for selling cookies or earning badges was to stay in a hotel for a night. Aren't girl scouts suppose to rough it?! I don't know, I chose dance over girl scouts, and I do not regret that decision. Finishing girl scouts and making it to the end is impressive, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't for me. Twirling on stage in a tutu was more my speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment