03 March 2016

#vsthursday: Quality vs. Quantity

This was easy for me. Quality, for these reasons.

  1. 100 cheap Walmart candies or 1 really awesome Godiva candy?
  2. 5 failed marriages or 1 love-of-your-life marriage?
  3. Yes, quality things are more expensive, but you'll only have to buy them once or twice. You'll get more use out of things. 
  4. Too much generic brand toilet paper or 3 squares of premium toilet paper? (If that doesn't sell you, I don't know what will...)
If you chose quality: you're dilettante with perfectionist inclinations.
If you chose quantity: you're pragmatic with an inferiority complex. 

I'm starting a new books today. It'll be my first adult novel since I listened to "Orange is the New Black" by Piper Kerman back in December of 2014. It has been all YA and Kids lit since then. I'm excited, this book was recommended to me by the Book Whisperer, so I know it'll be good! Have you read, "Room" by Emma Donoghue? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment