07 May 2012

DDPYOGA

Sorry for my lack of Feel-Good's and Freak-Out's. Julien has been using my mac a lot lately, so my prime blogging hours have been compromised.

Yesterday I did another 5K for the Jewish Rehabilitation Hospital in Laval, QC. My sister in law was running it (as a manager, not literally), so I got a discount to participate. Seeing as I was less ready for this one, my time was a bit worse, but only by a few minutes. I clocked in at 36-something minutes. But, I did enjoy this run more. Instead of running around a racetrack with nothing to look at, we went around neighbourhoods, surrounded by houses and cars. Definitely a lot more interesting. There were also a lot less people (700 to last weeks 7000), which I enjoyed.

In regards to my exercise habits, I'm going to start relying less on the gym. For many reasons, I no longer wish to go there, but the main one would be the $43 a month I have to pay to be a member. Now that it's nice outside, I'd like to start running first thing in the morning. This is the plan:

  • Cardio (running) every other day.
  • 30 Day Shred every weekday (weekends off)
  • Walking Chubbs nightly, if possible. 
When the 30 Day Shred is over, and if I liked it, I'd like to try other Jillian Michael's workouts. Start a tiny collection of work out DVDs.

I'd also like to try DDPYoga. DDP, you know, like Diamond Dallas Page, the professional wrestler. I've always had a soft spot for him, not quite sure why... Anyway, I first found out about it through the video below. I highly recommend you watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment