27 May 2012

Kelly Osbourne

I wish I had added Miss Kelly Osbourne to my list of beautiful women I did a few entries back. Tonight I decided to google her, and, of course, I found all her weight loss goodies.

Now, I've always loved her. I love her quirky family, I love her brother, I love everything about her. She had pink hair when I had pink hair, we were both chubby, and even though I didn't swear back then, I felt something towards her. Like we could be friends. That's why it's called 'Easy' Jack, 'Easy Mac...

Anyway, enough of the sob story. I found this page, which links to many articles regarding her diet and her exercise routine. Seeing someone, who I thought was so much like me back in the day, seeing her change and transform into this beautiful goddess of a woman really gives me hope. Lately I've been hating what I see in the mirror, but reading about her success, and about how she's much happier really inspires me.

She changed herself, and her attitude towards food and exercise in the best possible way. No diet fads, not a lot of pressure from the media, I feel like she really did it for herself, and that's what I love about her and her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment