21 May 2012

Meme Monday

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I don't know if I like this question. Hopefully, no. I'm engaged to a wonderful man. I'm going back to art school. I have a family I love and adore... I don't really want to do crazy things like sky diving or base jumping. I guess I could say I want to learn how to knit a sweater, and I probably won't... but that's a little thing. Nothing I would sweat over in the afterlife that I didn't do.

Anyway.

Unrelated to anything, but my "goal weight" is around 130-135. Not sure that'll EVER happen (maybe that's the one thing I'll say but not do), but if it does, I'll be the weight I was in 6th grade. Who else can say, "I want to weigh how much I was in 6th grade!" It's freaky.

I've also been feeling really crappy the past few days. Between not sleeping well (80+ degree (F) weather paired with no AC and having the curse of needing to sleep with a blanket) and eating terrible food (burgers, poutine, pizza, cake, ice cream...), it's no wonder I feel like crap. It's true what they say. The healthier you eat, the better you feel. I'm just so lumpy and gross right now... OH and it's Victoria Day, so the grocery stores are closed (apparently), and I'm out of fruit...

No comments:

Post a Comment