10 May 2012

Worlds Fattest Woman

This article was floating around the MFP forums this morning. To sum it up, it's about this woman who has a goal of becoming the worlds fattest woman at over 1200 pounds, yet weighing in currently at 800 pounds. 30,000 calories a day. The article talks about her upcoming wedding, and features photos of her and her fiance.

Many people on the forums were shaming her. And it made me sad.

How could she do that? She looks disgusting! How can she be getting married, yet I'm still single? Look at her legs, they have layers!! Gross. Ugh... I just puked a little in my mouth, thanks HAHAHA


Now, this wouldn't be a personal goal of mine, but who am I to judge? She seems happy, she's still walking around, she's not depressed and just laying around all day. If she knows the consequences of her actions, we shouldn't judge her so quickly.

Body shaming is body shaming, no matter the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment