01 May 2012

Meme... Tuesday?

I was so busy yesterday, I didn't have the chance to blog, but I really liked the question that was for meme Monday, so I'm going to do it today.

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Never trying. For example, would I have known that I hate library school without trying? Nope. And in a way, I failed library school. And I'm okay with that. Failing isn't such a terrible thing. I remember in 4th grade, I had this really strict teacher. She gave me my first D, and at the same time, gave my friend her first F. We cried, and I still remember my friends face, lathered in tears, the sound of her voice, cracking, "I got an F..." I didn't know it back then, but grades don't mean anything, really. Whether you fail, whether you succeed, you learned something. If you never try, you never learn...

Another example, I'm failing at losing weight! Four months into being very conscious of what I eat, I've lost nothing. Todays weight: 153 lbs.

I know I eat out more often than I should, but lately I haven't been over my calories at all! Look here, go back a few days, someone tell me what I'm doing wrong!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment