28 May 2012

Meme Monday


What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Should I be stereotypical and say World Peace or End World Hunger? (Why did I capitalize those words?)

Change about the world. Not just my world, THE world. I think I'd like to make education free, or at least at a minimal cost. No matter who you are, where you're from, what you did (as long as you love me), everyone deserves to be educated, if they choose to be. I'm not just talking about math, science, and history. I'm talking about sexual education, fine arts, if someone wants to know how to make a cardboard box, they should have access to that kind of information... 

Holy crap, do I sound like a librarian, or what? 

Unrelated, last night I spontaneously decided to quit soda. Cold turkey, no more for me. Nothing good comes out of it, even especially the diet stuff. Along with this new lifestyle change, I'm going to try to eat mostly unprocessed foods. I say mostly because I live with someone, and we eat together, simple as that. I want to make a rule saying, only eat food with XX amount of ingredients, but I'll have to do more research before I figure out what that number is. The date of this big change is probably going to be mid-July for reasons I cannot discuss because, if I do, I'll ruin the surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment