23 May 2012

Top 100

Maxim's top 100 hottest ladies is out. I imagine people expect me to say:
Maxim is so sexist! Every lady on this list is a skinny supermodel. Why aren't there any plus size ladies?! Blah blah beauty standards blah!
BUT, I'm not going to say that. Body shaming is body shaming is body shaming. We expect these kinds of ladies to come out of the Maxim world, I'm not going to complain.

Being that I'm a lady who finds other ladies to be beautiful, but not personally sexually appealing, I want to give my list of the top 5 ladies who are most beautiful (in no particular order).

(Explanation: While I think a naked female body is more aesthetically pleasing than a naked male body, I am not sexually driven to females. I am all for, though, ladies who dig other ladies. I don't hate! Get your love on, guuurls!)

 Kate Winslet is beautiful. She's curvy, she's cute, and she was all like, "Put your hands on me Jack..."  I loved her character in Eternal Sunshine. I love her quirkyness, and her voluptuous body. Total package.
Sarah Wayne Callies is beautiful. You may recognize her from The Walking Dead, as the terrible mother who keeps on losing her son in a Zombie apocolypse. Or from Prison Break, as the terrible doctor who lets 8 prisoners escape from her office. I find her to be old fashioned, simple, down to earth. Not super extravagant, just someone you'd like to watch a movie with, or knit.
 Emma Watson is beautiful. Do I really need an explanation? Talent, brains, beauty. Plus she's English, people dig accents!
 Liv Tyler is beautiful. When I was younger, I would print out pictures of her and put them on my assignment notebooks. Her eyes are icey, and it compliments her dark hair, I just love everything about her.
Last, but not least, Katilette is beautiful. You may know her as the wife of video blogger Shay Carl. She had her own YouTube account, and I recently posted a video of her singing with her sister and father. She's a gorgeous, talented, crazy-wacky mother of 4 beautiful children. Anyway, whoever can pop out 4 kids and still look this fresh and amazing deserves an award!

No comments:

Post a Comment