13 May 2012

Talent


One of the YouTubers I follow tweeted this out yesterday. Chris Thompson is a guy from Chicago (represent!), who now lives in LA, but he has an amazing voice. Sadly, though, he often gets criticized for his weight, and if often called, a fat Ricky Martin.

Fat?! Are you serious?! If he's fat, I'm a whale. But seriously, he has amazing talents, and the fact that people can't see that and have to put him down for something so trivial is heartbreaking.

I look up to him because he tries his best to look through those hate comments and he seems like a generally wonderful guy. I haven't had the pleasure of running into him at O'hare airport yet, but I know I will one day (creepy?).

Here is a link to his Headphones Recommended playlist on his main channel. He made Coldplay bearable for me, which is a major feat. As did this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment