21 May 2012

Just cut it off

I knew this post was coming... I just didn't know how soon it would come.

This is how the world sees me.
This is my trouble area.
This is the least favorite thing about my body. My handful of skin and flab.

The shorts are size 11. I don't care about my legs. I don't care about the thigh gap. I don't care that my upper arms are flabtastic. I don't even care what size or weight I am. They're just numbers and I could care less about that stuff. It's just my stomach area that I would love to either tone or just chop off! Snip snip, gone. Take all that extra skin and fat, haul it away and give it to someone who needs it. Donate my skin to science.

It's one of those days where, no matter what I put on, no matter how i look in the mirror, all I see is blargh. I hate days like this.

(To end this on a good note, you see, in the last photo, to the left of my elbow? That's my autographed photo of Joey McIntyre. It's a prized possession of mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment