15 April 2012

Cheeburger Cheeburger

It's funny how such a good, healthy food day can go to crap so quickly.

By the time dinner came around, I had over 1,000 calories to spare. But then Jennie, my sister in law, and Jonathan, my brother in law, invited me out to go see Titanic. Can't say no to that. So, I was hungry, thinking I'd go home later for dinner-dinner, I bought some chicken tenders and an Iced Capp from Tim Hortons. Okay fine, 600+ calories left for dinner, not a problem.

Nope. J and J invited me out for dinner afterwards. We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger, which is this cool, '50s diner type place. In hindsight, I should have gotten a salad, loaded with veggies, chicken, and a water. But, come on, it's called Cheeburger Cheeburger, not Salad Salad. Come on. So, I got the smallest burger they offer (5.5 ounces), no fries, no onion rings, no poutine.

When the time came for dessert, though, I really screwed myself over. Small chocolate shake with cookie dough chunks and M&M's. Oops.

Gym Stats
(Gym time was shortened because my HRM was wigging out and I left a candle burning at my apartment. I'm paranoid, what can I say?)
  • Treadmill; 20 minutes, 270 calories.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. I had NO idea that there were Cheeburger Cheeburgers in Canada!! Of course, they're only in Quebec and nowhere else. :p Figures. There was one near me when I was in grad school, and I went a bunch of times with my friends. I am jealous of your milkshake, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea it was a chain! I thought it was one of those weird Montreal burger places like Smart Burger or Burger Bar :P The milkshake was wonderful. BTW, even more reason to come and visit me this summer ;D

      Delete