20 April 2012

Thursday Fail

Seeing as last night I was alone in the apartment without internet, I couldn't update for Thursday. Fear not, Julien got the Internet to work this morning, so let's just pretend it's Thursday and get on with it!

Vs. Thursday~
Expectations vs. Reality

This one is hard. I'm going to say expectations. Because if that thing you expect comes true, then it's usually awesome! If not, you still have reality. For example, for Easter, my mom and grandma were expecting me to just show up in Illinois. The reality was, though, that I showed up through Skype for nearly the whole day. Win some, lose some. 
If you chose expectations: You're idealistic and entitled. 
If you chose reality: You're fatalistic and sexually charged.

(What did you choose?)

And here was my daily food intake. Not too shabby, then again, I only ate at home. Whenever I do that, I'm never over calories. I guess eating out is my downfall. 

I tried making this microwaveable, sugar free, chocolate cake thing I found on the MFP forums, but it was disgusting, so I threw it out and deleted the recipe. It was very spongy and moist... Not really my thing. 

The grocery store close to me was selling corn on the cob, so I bought one (.33 cents!) and had it last night. I didn't know it was corn on the cob season already. Isn't that more of a summer thing? You know, knee high by the fourth of July? Anyway...

Gym Stats
  • Treadmill; 1.91 km; 17 minutes; 180 calories.
  • Abs; 0 lbs; 25 reps, 5 times.
  • Abs; 8 lbs; 25 reps, 3 times.
  • Overall strength training; 12 minutes; 75 calories.
  • Stationary Bike; 9.77 km; 33 minuts; 320 calories.
  • Walking Chubbs; 22 minutes; 126 calories.
I decided to not run my usual 5K on the treadmill (for some reason) and instead do a different kind of cardio for the bulk of it. I tried the Weight Loss course on the bike while watching, "Nightmare Before Christmas" on my iPod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment