02 April 2012

Today was a day that I wish I could blame my eating habits on other people or circumstances. My professor brought in Timbits, trying to win our love. So I ate three. There goes 200 calories. Julien and I ate cheddar sausages for dinner. I only had one (250 calories), but I didn't really need  to eat the bun (200 calories). Then, for some odd reason, I made chocolate chip cookies after dinner. I only ate one (80 calories), because who wouldn't? I mean, really? Not to mention I was sampling the dough before they went into the oven.

SO, kinda a bad day. I didn't go terribly over my limit, but I definitely felt worse than I usually do. Over my sodium, fat, carbs, sugar (no surprise), and a few vitamins. No biggie though. I didn't go WAY over anything (except maybe sodium).

No comments:

Post a Comment