09 April 2012

Meme Monday: Least Favorite Edition


Least favourite food: Olives, mushrooms, any kind of shellfish, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad, tongue.
Least favourite chore to do: This is easy, washing windows. My dad made me do it all the time as a kid, so my hate stemmed from that. Also, doing dishes manually. The dishwasher is my best friend. 
Least interesting outing: What kind of question is this? Well, I guess going to a mechanic or getting gas isn't very interesting. 
Least favourite hairstyle: On me? Anything short. It looks cute when first coming back from the hair dresser, but every day after that for the rest of your life, it looks terrible. 
Least favourite subject at school: Science. Unless it's library science MUHAHAH.
Least favourite season: Winter, duh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment