18 April 2012

See? See what happens when I eat at home for all of my meals and snacks? I realize having a net calorie amount of under 1200 isn't the healthiest, but this doesn't happen very often. Thinking about it now, I probably should have added some nuts or other high calorie foods into my diet. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now!

Gym Stats
  • Treadmill; 5.03 km; 44 minutes; 535 calories.
  • Abs; 0 lbs; 25 reps, 5 times.
  • Abs; 8 lbs; 25 reps, 3 times.
  • Triceps; 40 lbs; 10 reps, 2 times.
  • Biceps; 65 lbs; 10 reps, 3 times.
  • Quads; 50 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Hamstrings; 40 lbs; 10 reps, 3 times.
  • Overall strength training; 26 minutes; 181 calories.
  • Walking Chubbs; 23 minutes; 153 calories.
I've gotten advise from lots of people and websites saying that lifting heavy, but with less reps is best. So I decided to up the weight on most of my strength training exercises by 5 lbs. I didn't up the hamstrings because I already can't do many reps to begin with. 

I've also decided, since it's getting nice outside, to walk Chubbs nightly. He's starting to get, well, chubby, and since he has such a flat face, he breathing can be even more hindered if he's not at a healthy weight. I don't mind walking him, it'll be a good bonding experience and maybe he'll stop being such a chicken out in public. Seriously, he avoids covered manholes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment