07 April 2012

FAIL

What a terrible, terrible day. It started out okay, bagel and cream cheese, maybe an apple and a juice box. But it slowly drifted into an endless spiral of sugar, carbs, and calories.

First up, Sushi Palace for lunch. Not only was the food pretty gross, but since it was an 'all you can eat' type deal, if you ordered something and didn't finish, you got charged extra. The teriyaki chicken was slimy, the general tso was rough and chewy, Julien's sashimi was dry, and his red salmon was a lighter shade of pink. Not to mention the wasabi was crusting over. The fried rice was good though!

Since lunch was le shit, Julien wanted ice cream. Okay, what the hell, at this point I only had 121 calories left in my day, so why not just have a (super) cheat day? So, I got a mini sized Smarties blizzard from Dairy Queen. (The Canadian smarties, not the American Smarties, which are actually called Rockets here in Canada).

Alright, so now I'm feeling like crap, on top of being really sleepy and kinda depressed because I'm not home for Easter. Cool. While I head to the drug store, Julien heads home. Fifteen minutes later, I enter the apartment and he goes, "I have a surprise for you... Well, 3 surprises!" Turns out he went to Tim Hortons and bought me an Iced Capp and a mixed berry muffin. But while waiting for the drinks, he remembered I liked smoothies (a lot), so he also got me a smoothie. Now, I love him, he is my world, my rock, my little snoring Canadian grizzly bear, and even though all I wanted to do was eat and sleep, I knew I didn't need to eat and sleep. Regardless, I drank the smoothie (it was delightful) and took a nap. After the nap, I cried I ate the muffin (that too was delightful) and then decided to play some Wii Fit. At this point of the evening, I was 600+ calories over, I figured I better work some of them off, right? So, about 300 calories worked off later, I'm back on the couch, watching Prison Break, drinking my Iced Capp.

I know, I failed so hard today.

No comments:

Post a Comment