05 April 2012

I got screwed over today by lunch. My pad thai was over 1,100 calories. I realize I could have just, you know, had Subway or something, but the pad thai was calling my name! I intended on having half for lunch, half for dinner, but after rocking a research proposal for class for 2.5 hours, I got hungry... and I ate my leftovers.

I guess it also didn't help that I ate 200 calories worth of Cadbury Mini Eggs... I couldn't help it, the bag was almost empty, and I just love them so much!

I was also feeling kinda lonely at night, so I made a comfort food. Cream of Wheat with cocoa and sugar. Whenever I was at my Omi's house in the morning, she would make it for me, only my version never comes out quite as good.

Sodium, carbs, fiber, sugar, vitamin A and C. Oh well.

Let's switch gears to...

Vs Thursdayyyy~
Mayonnaise vs. Mustard
Unpopular opinion, but I choose mustard. Growing up, I always had the impression that mayo was terrible for my healthy. Plus it's gloopy and white. My dad would pile it on burgers, and it would squish everywhere... I was never a huge fan. I'm still not, but I won't run away from it. 

If you chose Mayonnaise: You're xenophobic. 
If you chose Mustard: You're well-traveled. 

(I'm not sure if the creators of this book pulled those factoids out of their butt, or if there is truth behind them. I've been to California, New York, Florida, Italy, Toronto, Montreal, and Wyoming. Does that make me "well-traveled?")

No comments:

Post a Comment