06 April 2012

I'm surprised today. I didn't really have any snacks today, because for a solid four hours I was working on a group paper over Skype. And those were four hours I could have been eating.

Tonight was the first night of Passover, so Julien and I were planning on going to his Aunt's house (you know, the one who has a problem with me), but around 5:30 Julien started to feel really sick to his stomach, so we opted to stay home instead. I made homemade pancakes. Apparently that makes us bad Jews, but I know next to nothing of the traditions of Passover, except that we aren't supposed to eat carbs... Oops, now I see why we're bad Jews.

I bought grape juice boxes today too. The official flavour though is called, "Deliciously Purple." I don't know why, but I chuckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment