16 April 2012

I changed something. From previous entries, you'll notice my calorie goal was at 1470. I stopped kidding myself though, and set my "Activity Level" from Lightly Active to Sedentary. Now that I'm not walking to campus daily, or up and down stairs to get to class, I decided to change it. Since last Thursday, I went through nearly the whole first season of "Prison Break," I'm definitely sedentary.

I was doing great with my calories until Julien ate a bag of Doritos. A Doritos bag is just a bag full of happiness, so he ate what he wanted, set it down, and noticed I got real grumpy. I told him he was killing me slowly, I tried to resist, but failed. Sweet, sweet, cool ranch failure.

Oh well, it didn't kill my day.

Gym Stats
(I forgot my HRM at home...)
  • Treadmill; 5.07 km; 50 minutes; 600 calories.
  • Abs; 0 lbs; 25 reps, 4 times.
  • Triceps; 35 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Biceps; 60 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Overall strength training; 16 minutes; 108 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment