13 April 2012

FGFOF: gym edition

Feel-Good: I felt confidant yesterday (and especially today) working out at the gym in my little shorts. I even noticed some definition in my thighs! I tried taking a subtle mirror picture with my iPod, I'm not sure if you can see anything, but it's definitely there in real life! Ignore my grumpy-face, I was in the middle of doing abs. 
Freak-Out: Thigh burn. I now understand why runners want that "thigh gap." It hurts A LOT when you're running and those babies are rubbing together. Note to self: don't wear shorts during the actual 5K.

Speaking of, I'd like to thank the 3 people who have sponsored me thus far! My dad, Alia, and Jennie. You guys rock! I'm so glad I have support for my friends and family. Donations aside, I really am thankful for everyone in my life :)

To end this Feel-Good, Freak-Out Friday, I'd like to share with you a tweet from Miss Kelley Osbourne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment