16 March 2012

5K

My first time back to the gym since Tuesday, and I hit 5K again! Kickin' ass.

Gym Stats
  • Treadmill; 43 minutes; 5.08 km; 506 calories.
  • Abs; no weight; 25 reps, 4 times.
  • Abs; 8 lbs; 25 reps, 4 times.
  • Strength Training; 11 minutes; 70 calories.
My HRM didn't wig out today, so I got an accurate number, which makes me happy.

I was messing around in the locker room, you know, poking at my stomach, pulling it up so I had a nice, flat tummy. I noticed that I need to pull it up less than I did before. So even if it's not a huge, huge, life changing change, it's something :)

But today is...
Feel-Good, Freak-Out Friday
Feel-Good: Happy 3 weeks since I've picked at my cuticles! The puppies are healthy. I've lost 2 pounds this week. I bought tickets to Chicago for June and a $2 iPhone case at the dollar store.
Freak-Out: Where to start? Julien's brother is staying at our place for the next 10 days or so, because his other brother is getting married. Now, that isn't a bad thing, I like his brother, but out place is so small, adding another person on the couch is going to be crazy. Also, our landlord stops by today saying, "Oh hey, I might be selling your apartment, so I'm coming over tomorrow with the potential buyer/your new landlord... So clean up your shit." Now, it wasn't like that word for word, but it was close. So on top of playing a good hostess, meeting with groups about projects I'm not passionate about, reading an uninteresting article, doing a write-up, budgeting $8000 for an imaginary library, taking Nutella to the vet, working out, and playing a good wife, I have to super clean the house tomorrow for this mystery new landlord.

*out of breath* but how are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment