09 March 2012

Gym Stats
  • Treadmill; 42 minutes; 5.04 km; 482 calories.
  • Abs; no weight; 25 reps, 5 times.
  • Biceps; 60 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Quads; 45 lbs, 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Strength Training totals; 19 minutes; 105 calories
Today was a very good work out day. Very, very good. The one reason was because I hit the 5 kilometer mark!! The past few weeks, I've been ignoring how far I've actually ran until I was tired enough to stop. Day by day I've creeped closer to 5 kilometers, but have always come shy. Today was different though, as I made it past 5K! I did a cheer on the treadmill, and I'm sure many people were whispering French hushed jugements at me.

When it came down to my food, I was doing very well until a bag of peanut m & m's were bought... and I was told we were going to Julien's (my fiance) parents house tonight for dinner. They always provide coke and tiramisu (his father is a Kosher baker, which I thank god for every day of my life), so I knew I'd be over eating, just a bit. I was inspecting the coke bottles, and surprised at how much sugar 355 mL (or 1 can) contains. I'll stick to my diet pepsi, thanks... even though now both will give you cancer...

No comments:

Post a Comment