17 March 2012

Now that Julien's brother is here, I have a feeling we'll be going out for dinner a lot. For example, we went out for both breakfast and dinner today, and dinner yesterday, and he's only been here for 27 hours or so. Plans for sushi tomorrow night already... I really need to be good.

Let's see... today wasn't very good, healthy-food wise. Over on my total fat (including saturated, polyunsaturated, and monosaturated), sugar (no surprise), vitamin C. I'm a little surprised at how much fat I ate today... But, like I said, it's so hard to keep track of that stuff when we're eating out a lot. As you can see, 98 calories left for today, after nearly eating 2,000.

Exercise Stats
  • Elliptical; 12 resistance; 17 minutes; 182 calories
  • Cleaning; 45 minutes; 126 calories
  • Walking; 30 minutes; 83 calories
  • Abs; no weight; 25 reps, 7 sets
  • Biceps; 60 lbs; 10 reps, 4 sets
  • Triceps; 35 lbs; 10 reps, 4 sets
  • Quads; 45 lbs; 10 reps, 4 sets
  • Hamstrings; 40 lbs, 10 reps, 3 sets
  • Strength Training; 27 minutes; 144 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment