09 March 2012

feel-good-freak-out


Feel-Good: I finally his the 5K mark at the gym on the treadmill! I was so excited, I took a picture for proof. See above! Today is also my 2 weekaversary since I've stopped picking my cuticles! I used to pick at them really badly, to the point where I diagnosed myself with Dermatillomania. It never got to be life threatening, but it definitely did damage my fingers, and on many occasions I was raw and bleeding. (Gross, I know). So I'm really proud of myself, 2 weeks is a long time for something like this.

Freak-Out: Library School. Only about 1 month left until summer break, are you ready for absolutely no sleep?! 2 presentations, 3 or so group projects, 3 or so individual papers, plus a wedding, volunteering, and applying for research jobs?! Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment