13 March 2012

sugar, sugar

Some burps and hiccups today, but nothing too extreme.

My heart rate monitor decided to not work when I jumped on the treadmill. So today's numbers are based off of the machine. It did though decide to work when I started my strength training... Go figure.

Also, I was doing sooo good on my sugar, but then I felt like puking, so I asked Julien to bring me some clear soda. I don't care if it doesn't actually work (unless it does), I've always drank clear soda when my stomach hurt, so that's the method I'm sticking with. My Sprite had 56 grams of sugar in it...

Gym Stats
  • Treadmill; 2.63 km; 22 minutes; 184 calories
  • Abs; no weight, 5 sets, 25 reps
  • Triceps; 35 lbs; 4 sets, 10 reps
  • Quads; 45 lbs; 4 sets, 10 reps
  • Biceps; 60 lbs, 4 sets, 10 reps
  • Overall Strength Training; 25 minutes; 143 calories
  • Shopping, etc; 75 minutes; 250 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment