19 March 2012

Meme Monday


A country I'd like to visit: Oh man... France or Germany. I would say Italy, but I already know I love it there. Florence, ftw!

A talent I don't have but would like to have: I wish I knew how to play some sort of instrument... beyond a guitar hero guitar.

A subject I wish I could take in school: Right now? Well, I wish I could take an art or art history class in library school, but that ain't happening!

A fictional thing I wish was real: Quidditch. Wait, that is real. My friend Veronica could tell you all about that.

Something I want to do before I die: Be a successful artist. Then again, that will only happen when I die, so...

Something I wish had happened in a movie or book: What the hell kind of question is this? Uhm, I wish Snape was actually Harry Potter's father, but it was revealed in a Maury manner. YOU ARE THE FATHER.




(What's with this slight Harry Potter motif?) 

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter motif: because everyday deserves a Harry Potter motif!
    XD

    ReplyDelete