27 March 2012

McDonald's didn't ruin my day


I'm surprised by this. Why? Because I had a quarter pounder with cheese for lunch, with 3/4 of my medium fry. That probably explains all my sodium and fat... but not my calorie intake...

I watched this documentary once on Netflix called, "Fat Head." It uses the same premise as "Super Size Me," only the main guy uses common sense. Unlike "Super Size Me," the "Fat Head" guy doesn't super size his meals if asked, he takes a diet soda or water, he doesn't take everything on the menu at least once, and he basically uses common sense about eating at fast food restaurants. He wanted to prove that in "Super Size Me" the guy forced himself to eat like crap, and in reality, humans have a choice. In reality, no one super sizes every meal when asked. Looking back at that movie, it's dumb. He wasn't really exercising, of course he's going to feel like poop! That's why I liked "Fat Head." He proved you can actually lose weight when eating at fast food places multiple times a day. At least he ate sensibly (i.e. without buns, diet cokes, etc).

Anyway, my eating McDonald's reminded me of those two movies. I suggest them both, but watch "Super Size Me" first. If you're anything like me, you'll want to get a cheeseburger after you watch them.

Today I also went to the gym for the first time in 10 days!

Movement Stats
  • Treadmill; 26 minutes; 3.16 km; 321 calories.
  • Abs; no weight; 25 reps, 6 times.
  • Biceps; 60 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Quads; 45 lbs; 10 reps, 4 times.
  • Hamstrings; 40 lbs; 10 reps, 3 times.
  • Overall strength training; 25 minutes; 152 calories.
  • Walking; 30 minutes; 102 calories.
I forgot to mention, HOLY SHIT I HAVE 7 GRAMS OF SUGAR LEFT! I think that's because we have no fruit in the house... 

No comments:

Post a Comment