08 March 2012

Oops, I was social.

Well... I didn't do very well, like I suspected. We threw Jennie (my future sister in law) a bridal shower, so we went to Three Amigos, which is a delicious Mexican place in Montreal. I got steak fajitas, partook in nachos and lots of chips & salsa, and also had a rather huge piña colada... Sothat's why I'm REALLY over my calories, fat, sodium, carbs, fiber, sugar, and protein.... Tomorrow is another day. All things considered, I could have done worse.

And I totally forgot today is VS THURSDAY. So, basically, I have this book that I got for Christmas from my friend Tyler, and it's a journal of choices. It gives you two options, ___ vs. ___. You say which is better, which would win in a fight, which you fancy more, etc. Then, the book tells you something about yourself based off of which you chose. Take today's for example:

Summer vs. Winter
This is easy for me. Summer. Because I hate being cold. I know you can always add more layers if it's cold, and you can't really take off ALL your layers (i.e. your skin) when you're hot. But I just feel rigid and like I can't get anything done if I'm cold. I hate bundeling up. I hate snow. Bring on the heat! Let me sweat!!
If you chose Summer: You're outgoing and well-adjusted; essentially normal.
If you chose Winter: You're a wet blanket with ambitions toward writing fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment