28 March 2012

Tea please


 Hi-ho friends. Don't ask me how I got to 1049% vitamin C. Not quite sure what happened there. Is there a lot of vitamin C in grapes?! I did buy nearly $15 worth of grapes today. And that fact is probably why I'm so over my sugar. Oh yeah, just looked it up, apparently 40 grapes equates 1000% vitamin C... Not sure if I believe that, but let's just go with it.

I'm not sure why, but I wasn't feeling very hungry today. I guess that's not a bad thing, but it's just odd for me. Equally as odd, I drank a cup of tea today. Normally I'm not a huge fan of tea, but lately I've been trying to force myself to like it. Jennie, the day of her wedding, gave all of her bridal party a little gift basket. Inside was fancy tea from David's Tea, which is a specialty tea store here in Montreal. So, I figured why not, and I tried it. Surprisingly, I like it! It was a black, chocolatey-minty tea, so it taste like I was drinking grass or herbs. Maybe this is the beginning of my tea fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment