24 March 2012

Review: Stromboli Légumes Tornada

I bought this for dinner tonight and thought I'd give it a little review, since it's not the worst thing to eat (though it's definitely not the best either). 

This pizza contains: onion, green peppers, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms, and baby spinach. It's 620 calories for the whole pizza, and believe me, it's easy to eat the whole thing because it's only an 8 or 10 incher. It's kinda satisfying knowing you ate a whole pizza, you feel more full. If you like vegetables, you'll like this. The artichokes added a nice zing, and I love artichokes (thank going to Italy for that).

While the crust was crunchy and nice, the middle was soggy and doughy, and if I would have left it in the oven, the crust would have burnt. So, while that was disgusting, there wasn't much I could do about it.

Would I buy it again? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment