05 March 2012

The Return of Meme Monday

Once upon a time I did Meme Monday in video form... but it ate up a lot of time, so I dropped it. It's much more efficient to do it in blog form. I don't plan on doing HUGE meme's, just parts of a larger one. Because who wants to read long blog posts anyway? AMIRIGHT?!

General Info
Name/Username: Aimee Elise. My aliases online are either hobbit24, joemacstapper, or aimeerocksx3.
Birthday: April 24th, 1989.
Current Age: That would make me 22.
Nationality: Born and raised in Batavia, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago. USA, BABY.
Current residence: Montreal, QC, Canada, because I'm going to graduate school at McGill for Library and Information Studies. No, I don't just read books all day. Yes, there is more to it than the Dewy Decimal System.

Having fun isn't hard, when you got a library card!

No comments:

Post a Comment